Friday, April 6, 2012

Headlines From My Apartment

DUST STORM ROLLS THROUGH AS FLURRY OF CLEANING ACTIVITY INCREASES


A 13 BOOK PILE-UP OCCURRED LAST NIGHT ON COFFEE TABLE. NO KNOWN CAUSES


NEWLY ADOPTED CAT PLOTS TO TAKE OVER THE APARTMENT. DOG CANNOT BE REACHED FOR COMMENT


POLL: HOW MANY TIMES WILL THE COPS BE CALLED FOR NOISY NEIGHBORS THIS WEEKEND?


MAJORITY OF SEEDLINGS DIE DURING FREAK SPRING FROST


DOORBUSTER SALE ON USED KITTY LITTER. COME GET IT NOW WHILE IT'S FRESH!


KONY 2012: ARE WE SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR HIM OR HUNT HIM DOWN?


33-YEAR OLD WOMAN STAGES SIT-IN ON COUCH IN RESPONSE TO "OUT OF THE WILD" DISCOVERY


OUTBREAK OF INFLUENZA! 100% OF OCCUPANTS INFECTED

4 comments:

  1. A few of my seedlings bit the dust too. Do dead seedlings make you sad also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dead whithered seedlings make me sad... non-productive seeds make me disappointed, and dead big plants bug me!

      Delete
  2. ha! I like prefer these headlines to the real ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too... mine are less depressing and less political.

      Delete