Monday, March 10, 2014

Moving Furniture.... To Make Room for MORE Furniture

So this whole moving in thing is ramping up to full gear... or for my more geeky awesome friends... Warp Speed Ahead! M and I have officially started moving furniture around.

We have decided to move the office furniture into the dining area, splitting the dining area into a dining/office space, and leaving a room free for an awesome movie space! I guess if we were really rich we'd call it our "Media Room".

Somewhere between this....


And this...


I'm also getting my Christmas present from my grandma and Pawpaw delivered tomorrow.... my own swivel chair where I can curl up, blog, internet, and crochet!

The movers will be arriving at my apartment in 2 weeks. I leave my job in one week. That gives me several days to frantically dump everything into boxes, cursing the fact that I own tons of books, and run to the liquor store, AGAIN, for more boxes. The bad news is this move will cost me almost $1000. The good news is I won't have to move any large furniture! That is for the movers to do :-)

So, in two weeks, I'll officially be living in Carlsbad!



No comments:

Post a Comment